The Companion Dog Show is judged at 1pm, enter on the day from 11am at the dog section secretary’s tent. Has your pet got the “waggiest tail” or the “prettiest eyes” ?! Full class details below.
The Open dog show is held under Kennel Club Ltd Rules & Show Regulations and is judged from 10am (can’t be entered on the day). Go see the professionals on show.
Doggy fun can also be found at Cleveland Clever Canines – Carrie Evans dog agility course. Any dog can have a go! If you haven’t got a dog then people can have a go with one of the demo dogs.😊🐕
And finally, FarlaVale Gundogs will have a dog scurry for them to compete against the clock to retrieve a dummy.
***Companion Dog Show (enter on day)***
1. Any Variety Puppy 6-12 Months
2. Any Variety Sporting (Gundog, Hound, Terrier)
3. Any Variety Non-Sporting (Pastoral, Working, Toy, Utility)
4. Any Variety Open
Best in Show and Best Puppy in Show will be taken from classes1-4
5. The Cutest cross bred Puppy 6. The Prettiest Bitch
7. The Most Handsome Dog 8. The Best Trick
9. The Best 6 Legs 10. The Dog the judge would most
Like to TAKE HOME
11. The Best CHILD Handler 12. The Best ADULT Handler
13. The Prettiest Eyes 14. The Best Coat and Condition
15. The Waggiest Tail 16. The Best Rescue
17. The Best Veteran (Dogs over 7 years of age)
ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY FROM 11am AT THE DOG SECTION SECRETARY’S TENT ENTRY FEE £1.00 PER CLASS